Thursday, July 21, 2011

Handy Man Stole my iPod?

Alright so every morning i wake up brush my teeth etc and i get ready for school and i check the weather, facebook, and time everyday continuously in the morning. Since my brother broke my headphones i left the ipod on my bed on a pile of clothes. I didnt bring my ipod to school. And when i came back home i looked on my bed for my ipod and it wasnt there. So i ask my dad and he said that there was a handy man here today.(The handy man was renovating my bathroom and my room is less then 2 feet next to the bathroom) And since my bathroom was getting fixed my dad puts all the things that were in the cabinets etc in my room and since there is some hot weather over here my dad put a extension cable in my room which connected a fan to make sure the handy man dosent get hot. (So my door was open) And then i was like was there anyone else here and then he said the handy man did bring a kid with him who was about 14-16 years old and he helped the handy man clean up a bit. And my dad was watching them but he had to go up and downstairs because he was doing different things but my dad did watch them most of the time. And my dad even saw the ipod on my bed in the morning. So my heart drops because i knew it was stolen so i go in my room and flip everything upside down trying to find it. And me and my dad knew that one of them had taken it because the only people in that area were the handyman, kid, and my dad no one else and it would only take less then 10 seconds to go snatch and grab. And the handyman is a bit sketchy himself he hardly answers calls and he lies a bit sometimes. So on that day we call him he surprisingly picks up and he is like yeah im at this guys house fixing this etc and we walk over there and my dad ask where is the kid who was working with u and then he said he just went to the house to your house so me and my dad walk back to my house and we see this kid run from another direction not even near my house and he comes back nervously saying the handyman is looking for you and all that. and then my dad asked why did you go all the way over there and he was like oh i thought ur house was over there. And then me and my dad just go back to the house and then my dad confronts the handyman later on and tells him about the incident and he was like ill try to get it back to you. So my dad calls him later and asks him and he says he dosent have it. But that was obviously BS because him and the kid were the only ones there. I am going to tell a police officer about this incident tomorrow. Dont you guys think the kid stole it and i am not going to give out names sorry and i am HIGHLY positive that i left it on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment