Monday, July 18, 2011

I swear my hubby finds ways to ruin everything..how do i deal?

Ok we made plans to go camping a week ago..we woke up late on the day to go..nothing is packed...he decides to start hanging a door!...I say one little thing..and he freaks "you don't think I can do this and everything else you wanted"?!...I didn't want him to do anything..I just wanted him to act like it would be fun to have a day with the family...but when we try to have family days he finds ways to ruin it..its almost noon and we have a 2 hr drive to the lake..and he's still..hanging the door...so me 7 months preggo is loading the truck!...I can't do everything anymore!..I have a 4 yr old and hubby fights me with everything!..when I do dishes he wants attnetion..he's not a handyman by any means...so why would he choose to hang the door when we are supposto go?...I can't say much to him he wings out on me a lot and its better sometimes to just keep my mouth shut :(

No comments:

Post a Comment