Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How do I get the love and affection I crave from my husband?

Or how do I get him to realize how sad And lonely I feel over his lack of interest in me. First i want to say my husband is a good guy a handyman helps me at home, good dad, good sense of humor makes good money, good friend We have been married 6 yrs I remember him telling me he loved me first! And holding my hand in public But the past 5 yrs none of that He never says he loves me never buys me things for mothers day or valentines Nothing! Except the first yr. We have too girls 10 & 5 i know he loves but he never tells them either. He does a lot of complainig though I work full time a rotating shift He always scans the house when he gets home to c how clean (hes in military) i tell him i didnt sighn up to be yelled at. His ex wife cheated not excusing it but I can see why! All neg attention Im sure His ex girlfrd who sang while he was being baptized cheated Im a christian and I know I wont but I want that good attention too it looks like the only way to get it is divorce him and find someone els. I dont want to do that I love him for so many reasons. But its like he witholds this on purpose its ez to say I love you. I have told him it bothers me His dumb answers are im not stupid anymore, im not romantic, Isnt it better I show you instead of tell you Im like why cant i have both For yrs i say i love you on the phone and while parting and get bye. I dont think i can put up with this much longer please help

No comments:

Post a Comment