Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who Else owns a 2005 MONTE CARLO that has SPEEDOMETER and GAS GAUGE PROBLEMS?

Wild Fluctuations of my Needles. While Sitting STILL, My Speedometer will show maybe 60 mph or 110 mph or anything. While driving about 40MPH, the Speedometer might show 120 mph or Beyond the Numbers area!!! also the GAS GAUGE does the same, The Entire Cluster for the Gauges went bad. My Monte Carlo only has 22,000 Original Miles. Also the Heater Fan has already Burned TWICE , I am on MY THIRD HEATER FAN MOTOR. !!! All of this...I HAD TO PAY CASH FOR, No Longer in Warrenty, and these never went out until the car was past 3 years old. . and Also, The WIPER MOTOR WAS JUST REPLACED. I Bought this Car New and take Great Care of it. HOW IS YOUR 2005 MONTE CARLO?

No comments:

Post a Comment